Thursday, March 26, 2015

Packed and on my way...

My suitcase is packed in preparation for leaving tomorrow AM heading for the California Dreamin' Writers Conference.  I am excited to say the least. I've been practicing my pitch, ready to present it to whichever editor I'm scheduled to meet with on Saturday.  I'll let you all know how that goes.

Another thing I'm really excited about, well, a couple of things. A woman who took my Writing For Women's World Workshop a year ago, just sold her first story to Woman's World. It came out in this week's WW magazine. And, one of my writing students, whose manuscript I edited for her, just sold it to The Wild Rose Press.  I am thrilled...this makes 3 of my "babies" who have fulfilled their dream. Another student got published last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment