Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Marketing Plan...

On the downhill slide to finalize my Personal Marketing Plan in the event I need one to submit with my manuscript of Stone Oak .

Of course, any publisher will do all they can to help market my book, but they also want to know I am willing to do some of the work as well. Rightly so.  As my wise son always says, "If you don't believe in you...who will?"

Not having done a personal marketing plan before, I asked the help of some writer friends who have been involved with marketing (not just books) in the past.  Thanks to my WOW group for all your suggestions, and especially to Sandra.  Most helpful.

Now to compile all these ideas and formulate a plan that fits my novel and my own efforts.  Will be working on this today and getting it in a final draft to present with the submission of Stone Oak, if necessary.

It's been a learning process, for sure, but so exciting to have all these thoughts and concepts whirling around in my head...and knowing in the not so distant future I could be totally involved in carrying them out.  Whoo Hoo!

Hope you all are reading a good book, or writing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment