Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Multi-published Author, Marilyn Meredith...

I am thrilled to let you know that multi-published author, Marilyn Meredith will be touring my blog on September 25th.

Marilyn writes the Tempe Crabtree series, (my fav), which tells the tales of a female deputy sheriff in a small mountain town. Tempe is of Native American heritage and believes in and follows many of her people's spiritual beliefs. Her husband on the other hand is a Christian Minister, so sometimes there's a clash between there spiritual perceptions. This only make the read so much more interesting. And of course, there is always a crime to be solved.

Marilyn also writes Police Procedural novels under the name F.M. Meredith. Check out her Rocky Bluff Series...you'll fall in love with her characters in these books.

2 comments:

  1. Another Sunny? Now, that makes three including my daughter and Sunny Frazier. I would like to read Marilyn's series

    ReplyDelete