Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Whew! It's good to be back.

Due to helping with the healthcare of a family member, that became very involved and intense, I've not had a moment to do any Blogging until now.  It sure feels good to be able to catch my breath and touch base with all of you, my followers.

I had, in light of my family obligation, decided this would be a good time to take a needed break from my writing and let the wellspring refill, but I'm ready to get my butt back in the chair and start on a new novel. Have a few ideas for plots, but haven't decided just yet on the final choice. All I can tell you is that on August 15th my vacation is over, and it's put those fingers to the keyboard and write, write, write.

I am still waiting on word from Boroughs Publishing Group as to the status of my novel. Stone Oak. It was submitted to them on July 15th, 2015. Today I shot an email to the senior editor, Chris Kesslar to inquire if Stone Oak is still under consideration. I'll post when I get a reply.

Hope any of you who live close to our beautiful Yosemite National Park took time to go and see our fabulous water falls.  They were beyond words this year...full and flowing.

Until next we meet up here,
Happy writing or reading....or both.
Sunny Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment